Monday, August 3, 2009

New Releases for August...

I've just completed 3 new designs for Fall. They will be released in a few days. Halloween designs are soon to come.

First new release is "Under The Shade Of the Sunflowers". This lil ladybug has found the perfect place to take an afternoon nap.
Stitch count...84X86



Fall wouldn't be complete without an "Autumn Wreath". This lil scarecrow has found his way into the center of fall leaves and bittersweet berries.
Stitch count...83X83




"Autumn Is Here". Well it will be soon :) I've put together a variety of things you see in the Fall.... a pumpkin, sunflowers, Indian corn and of course a crow.
Stitch Count...51X70




I will also be releasing "Grandma's Bunch" *seen below* This will be a special order only chart. I can possibly fit as many as 8 names/balloons and stitch count will depend on how many are placed in the design.

Please visit my website for ordering and also be sure to take time to sign up for my newsletter.
www.veeandco.com

Vee


2 comments: