Friday, May 1, 2009

Two Finishes for New Release Designs

I just put the finishing touches on 2 of my new designs soon to be released. The first one works well for a stitching box or a wall hanging. It is called "Just One More Stitch". The second one is "Awww...Life Is Good". I finished it into a pillow.






I hope you will be watching for these to be released on my website. You can just click on the lil Snug As A Bug on the right hand side and it will take you there. Also you can be alerted to these releases by signing up for my newsletter.


4 comments:

  1. Love the sunflower and melon!! Must have! I can't wait for the release!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More wonderful designs, as always.

    I love how you finish them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, passing by the net I found your blog and I liked a lot, I wonder if the graphic box that is posted here because I love everything about reasons and also the country's call to know my blog.
    A Happy Day.
    Mariela.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful dragonfly!! I love your works. Keep it up!!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete