Friday, March 13, 2009

My Febuary Releases

My Febuary releases I tried something new. My sister who hates back stitching, has never stitched any of my designs so these new releases were done especially for her. NO BACK STITCHING!

I had Spring in mind and remembered my sons delightful Garden Gate that he built. My dear DIL Sara planted beautiful flowers all around the gate. This was my inspiration to these designs. My favorite Spring bird is the robin so they certainly had to be a part of this.

The first one is simple called "Garden Gate". Joni M. did a beautiful job of model stitching it for me. I finished it off by making a turned down corner pillow.





The second design is called "Bath Time". Everyone should have a bird bath in their flower garden so they can watch the robins clean themselves :)

Shirl M. did a wonderful job model stitch this piece. Again I turned it into a pillow.




Third I have done "Feeding Time". Spring is the time of year when those baby robins have hatched out and need alot of nurturing from mom and dad to grow big and fly out of the nest.









A few other designs that I just released are "Spring Duckling" and "Spring Bunny". These make excellant quilt squares. You can see them at my website. Just click on the lil bee wrapped tightly in his flower bed. They can be found in the "What's New" forum.

I will be posting again soon with some of the new designs to be released. Till then......

HAPPY STITCHING!

Vee

1 comment: